[Moo] Pennsic Classes Online

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:05:27 PDT 2007

[Crossposting to the list, since Evan did :-)]

Here are mine. Note that the two gun classes are two sessions each:

Subject(s): Health  and  Safety, History
Medicine and Physick in later SCA Period
       Erich von Kleinfeld
A discussion of Medicine and Physic in the late Middle Ages and
Renaissance.  Handouts limited to 30 students., 8/6 6pm at AS 12

Subject(s): Black Powder, Arms  and  Armor
Period Firearms, 1326-1600
       Erich von Kleinfeld
A discussion of the evolution of firearms in period, with notes on
black-powder safety in the SCA.  Handouts limited to 30 students., 8/4
4:30pm at AS 12, 8/8 4:30pm at AS 12

Subject(s): Black Powder, Black Powder
The Arte of Shooting in Greate Ordnance
       Erich von Kleinfeld
Discussion of period artillery, with emphasis on Wm. Bourne's
late-16th C manual. Also covering gun drill in the SCA.  Handouts
limited to 30 students., 8/7 5pm at AS 12, 8/9 5pm at AS 12

On 6/9/07, Nicole Spaun <icychaos at msn.com> wrote:
> Ceridwen's announcement reminds me to ask.... If you are teaching a class at
> Pennsic, can you please let me know the details?  ...

Erich von kleinfeld, mka
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com