[Moo] Baronial Birthday

Adrianna d'Ebbonbois neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:22:39 PDT 2007

Greetings one and all!

The time for a celebration of our lands draws ever near, and preperations
have been made!  Schedules have been formed and laid down for the weekend
and are thus:

On Friday:
4pm~Troll opens
~8pm Heavy Authorizations for the torchlight tourney
~9pm: Our Baronial Champion's Torchlight Tourney.
*This tourney has been set up by our current Baronial Champion, Lord Allen
of Wolfau.  To the winner of this tournament will go recognition during
court and the according spoils.  Their Excellencies who rule over this land
reserve the right to choose whomever they deem worthy to hold the title of
Baronial Champion based on the events of the entire weekend.

For Saturday:
Troll opens at 8am
Archery bow inspections-9AM
all other inspections and authorizations-10AM
Archery Populace shoot will begin around 10:30AM
from 11-12 "field work" for Heavy and Rapier Fighters
About 12PM will see the Finalist Rapier Tourney as well as the Archery
Champion's Shoot. (n.b.: only the top scorers from the populace shoot will
continue onto the champion's shoot.)
Thrown Weapons will begin around 1 (upon conclusion of the Champion Shoot)
Also at 1PM, Heavy and Rapier fighting will be in the woods
Troll closes at 4pm
Their Excellencies will hold Baronial Court shortly after 4PM
and a sumptious Feast will begin at Her Highness's whim.

--
En Service;
~Adrianna~