[Moo] Atlantian War Song

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 06:29:45 PDT 2007

If the song you are asking for is indeed Born on the List field, I ask, are
you planning on attending the Stierbach Baronial Birthday? I do believe there
are plans for bardic friday and saturday nights. And I do believe both Baron
Colum and my daughter, Eleanor, both know the song. And I do believe they
will  be there... How about then learning the song in the manner it was  intended?
--Blitha

In a message dated 6/11/2007 2:57:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,