[Moo] Pennsic Classes on buttons

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 07:09:22 PDT 2007

I will be teaching a 1 hour lecture on the History of Buttons on  1st  Thurs
(Aug 2) at 9am, and again the next Wednesday (Aug 8) at 11am.  And following
each of those classes I am teaching a 2 hour class on the Making  of
Elizabethan Buttons (Aug 2 at 10am, and Aug 8 at 12noon). There will be  handouts for
both classes and a limited number of kits for the Elizabethan  buttons.
--Blitha of Wolfhou

And as a note, many of Stierbach's archers and throwers will be found on  the
ranges teaching classes such as Marshalling, teaching youth to shoot or
throw, making targets... The classes are listed as being taught at the ranges by
staff.