[Moo] A&S at Baronial Birthday

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 06:55:46 PDT 2007

Greetings all of the Barony of Stierbach!
    This weekend is to be a wonderful one, full  of shooting, throwing, and
fighting. But let us not forget the gentler arts  under the shade of tents.
Friends of long standing, and friends just met, will  have opportunity to talk,
share intrests, wander to the kitchens to help in the  culinary arts, stroll
down to the fields and cheer the skilled fighters and  marksmen, drink lots of
water, and over all have an delightful day.
    As the Baronial Arts Champion, I encourage each one  of you to further
enrich the weekend by bringing your best project of the year  for display. Let
all see the skill of your hands! Let all learn the wonderous  variety of
talents in this Great Barony! A short paper describing what you  did, how you did
it, and why you chose to create it that way is always helpful  to the viewer, as
well as any pictures from which you drew your inspiration. I  know there are
workers of glass, workers of metal and wood, leathercrafters,  seamstrsses,
embroiderers, calligraphers, illuminators, and many other skill not  mentioned.
I invite all to bring for display their best project of the  year!
    Furthermore, there is a competiton and display of  creative ways you may
hide your valuables from brigands along your journey! How  do you protect and
hide your valuables? Create, bring, and share for the  education and enjoyment
of all!
    So, I hope to see all this weekend, and to see the  wonderful things the
hands in this Barony can create!
Yours in Service,
-Blitha of Wolfhou