[Moo] Fwd: [Watchtower] Troll Help for Baronial Birthday

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 21:33:53 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/13/2007 10:51:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com writes:

I still have some holes for sitting Troll this weekend.  What I need  are:

Friday between 4 and 8
Saturday between 10 and 12
Saturday between 2 and 4

Please let me know if you can help out.  Even an hour would  help.  If it
turns out that I'm overstaffed, you could be set free  early!

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried

p.s.  If you've already sent me an email, thank you!  I believe  I've
confirmed with every volunteer so far.  If not, I probably didn't  get your message.