[Moo] Baronial Birthday A&S- and youth division too

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 08:33:40 PDT 2007

Greetings all,
    Once again I knock on your mail boxes and wish to  encourage you to bring
an item to display at the Baronial Birthday, this  Saturday the 16th of June.
Bring your best project of the year (and not quite  finished, is fine) for
display. A short write up explaining what you did, how  you did it, why you
chose to do it that way, materials used, and any inspiration  sources (pictures of
are nice), is great to explain to viewers more about your  project when you
are not there. And I encourage all to bring an item for the  competition and
display of creative ways to hide your valuables from brigands  along your
journey to the Birthday!  It is good for the Barony to see the  skills within the
group, and to help others know whom to ask for help in their  own learning...
    A question was asked of me if there were any  A&S competitions for the
youth. And so I answer, YES. I am preparing for a  youth division in the
competition, and I always enjoy seeing what the youth  create in the displays. I know
it is a bit late, but I encourage all adults to  encourage your youth to
bring their best for the display, and enter the  competition!
    So, I look forward to seeing all, and their  creations, this weekend,
--Blitha of Wolfhou