[Moo] [Watchtower] Baronial Birthday Rapier

Linda Goldman lgoldman05 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 19:33:05 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
    There will be Rapier and Youth Rapier at Baronial
Birthday this weekend!  Yay!
    The rapier will be on Saturday, beginning at 10 am
for authroizations.  At about 11 we will have a
tourney during which their Excellencies Stierbach will
be able to view much valor and prowess, and after
which they will be able to choose their Rapier
Champion.  We will have Youth Rapier Authorizations
and hopefully a tourney as well(come and see who will
be your challenge in a few years!)!
    The afternoon will host more rapier activity,
whether it is a tourney format or fighting in the
woods.
    So come and join in the Rapier fun!
Ceridwen ferch Owain, rapier marshal in charge
(ie, Ceridwen south)