[Moo] A&S for Sudentorre, Tuesday the 19th

nichelle at crosslink.net nichelle at crosslink.net
Mon Jun 18 05:19:50 PDT 2007

Greetings.

This Tuesday the 19th will be a sewing project---identification for our
Baronial fighters, with next week being the same if it doesn't all get
done this week.  We have two sewing machines, a couple of ironing
boards and irons, and the fabric.  We need people to help put the
aventails/mantles (I have heard both terms used) together.

As this is the third week of the month, I believe we are supposed to
meet in the basement of the CCC around 7 o'clock, instead of on the
main floor.  I'll try to remember to post signs on the main door to
alleviate confusion about which entrance to use. Directions to the CCC
are on Sudentorre's website:
http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#CCC

Ly Miriel deNedham
MoAS, Canton of Sudentorre in the Barony of Stierbach