[Moo] ISO Holiday Fair Help

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 07:02:17 PDT 2007

Greetings good gentles!~

   I am In search for some volunteers for Holiday Fair this year.  I do want to have a wonderful event and I know it is not possible to do that without help.

  I will need someone who wants to run the annual "Silent Auction".

  There are many opportunites availiable for anyone and everyone to enjoy this seasonal event

  I would hope that someone would like to do a lunch for the event and someone to do the coffee/ hot chocolate bar, and sweets?

  I will need more volunteers for troll <we love trolls they are wonderful>

  If you know someone who wants to help please ask around if you would like to donate your time please let me know as soon as possible.

  Yours in Service
  Karin Taylor de Cameron