[Moo] Aibhainn Iarthair Business meeting

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 09:12:48 PDT 2007

 Greetings Good Gentles,
      For anyone who cannot make it to the meeting, I
ask that you send any info you would like passed as
well as anything you want to ask the group to either
email to the hartsbane list, or make a phone call to
one of our officers.
     We will be going over the canton calendar, as
well as the calendars of our barony and local groups
(i.e. Slyvan Glenn, Barony of Highland Ford)).
     We have been asked to assist with some events
within our barony, please think of where you want to
help out.
      A few items the group needs: a meeting place, a
chronicler (yes, we need someone to fill this
position), an event site, and a schedule for what
projects we are working on and where (just a few...
mongolian garb, silk dyeing, and equestrian stuff).
     If you have any questions, please call. I look
forward to hearing from everyone!
      YIS,
     Alienor

Love Conquers All