[Moo] [Watchtower] A&S for Sudentorre, Tuesday the 19th

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 10:29:03 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/18/2007 8:20:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nichelle at crosslink.net writes:

As this  is the third week of the month, I believe we are supposed to
meet in the  basement of the CCC around 7 o'clock, instead of on the
main  floor.

Since it is summer this should not be the case.  The CCC Board does  not
usually hold summer meetings.

Elizabeth

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable
Webminister for the Canton of  Sudentorre