[Moo] lost at ToL&B

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 08:59:45 PST 2007

Hi all, I lost some things at Tournament of Love & Beauty and was wondering if anyone picked them up?

I had bought a Malechite set of earrings and bracelet there (green striated stone) and during the event 1 of the earrings fell off and so did the bracelet - I didn't notice until after feast that someone told me I was missing an earring.  So, if anyone picked up some lost jewlery off the floor/ground and brought it home, please let me know?

Thanks,
Brigid O'Hara