[Moo] This Sunday

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 10:29:55 PST 2007

Greetings From Baron Turgeis,

I bring you news from the melee world.

The position of Kingdom Warlord has been passed to Sir Sinclair Hawkins.  I wish to express my sincere gratitude to His Highness, Prince Valharic for all of his hard work and providing me some opportunities that otherwise might not have been available.

This passed weekend, the war college at KASF was very educational.  Sir Sinclair made the most out of this event to establish himself as the incoming Kingdom Warlord.  His depth of knowledge and passion for war fighting will serve the Kingdom well.

Sir Sinclair's first "orders", as it were, to the Army as a whole is for each region to establish a once a month melee practice.  So, all of the work we have done as a Barony is now ready to start integrating into the Northern Regional Army.  Starting this Sunday.

Yes, I know this is short notice.  However, Sir Tash and Sir Thomas are inviting all good men-at-arms to come to the Ponte Alto Sunday Fighter Practice site starting at noon, weather permitting.  Expect to continue the training, drills and exercises we have done in the past, but with more people.

I will have to miss Blood Bath due to work, But I will be at the melee practice this Sunday.  I hope you will join me.  Even if you armor and gear are not quite up to snuff.  You can still benefit from this training.

Turgeis,

1stSgt St.A.