[Moo] Award recommendations

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:32:03 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the populace of Stierbach, Sudentorre and Abhain Iarthair!

Do you know of someone in Stierbach whom you believe deserves recognition for their service or their work in the Arts and Sciences? Someone who is always helping, or who does "really cool stuff".

If so, PLEASE send a note to Baron Colum or myself and let us know. We have three local events over the next four months, and we'd love to be able to recognize them.

The recommendation doesn't have to be long and flowery - just tell us who you're recommending and why. We'll contact you if we have questions. Also, we need to know which events the person in question will be attending so we can plan accordingly.

Along the same lines, if you know of someone deserving of Kingdom recognition, please enter a recommendation on the Atlantian website and make sure you put that they're from Stierbach so we will be copied on the recommendation.

Remember, we don't see everyone/everything that happens in the Barony - far from it - so if you don't tell us, we might not know.

Please forward recommendations to us at baroness2 at stierbach.org or baron at stierbach.org (or both).

In service,

Baroness Briana