[Moo] Ysar's moving date

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 12:49:37 PDT 2007

Greetings Friends,

Ysar is moving to a new apartment. She needs our help. To date, Ysar  is
still packing up boxes and bags. She is also a bit under the weather and
inundated at work to complicate her efforts. The long and short is, she is not  moving
this coming sunday as was hoped.

Moving date is to be Saturday, April 7th (it is Coronation and the saturday
before Easter, but it has to be). The plan is:  early that saturday  morning,
take the furnature and boxes out of her basement  appartment in Annandale,
and move it onto the rental truck, and down to the  new appartment in Lorton (I
think I got the locations right...), and resetup her  abode. The hope is to
fit all into one truck load. The exact addresses and times  will be coming soon.
She does not have as much stuff as we have moved before.  The new residence
is on the 2nd floor, but dollies will help. Many hands will  make light work. I
will be going up, so can carpool 4-5 additional people with  us from the
south. Let me know if you think you may be able to help, or  just show up. Moving
the 7th will allow for a week to clean up the old residence  to turn it back
over. If any wish to help in that effort, I am sure it too would  be greatly
appriciated!

Thanks to you all,
--Blitha

(PS, Ysar loved the 2 painted banners for thier Majesties Ragnar and  Martin,
and the bonus surpize one that many helped with! She  sends her Thanks! Her
elevation to Pelican seems to have been very wonderful  and meaningful at Gulf
Wars. And a Vivat to Loric of Ironwood for his being  awarded the Queens Award
of Courtesy done at Gulf Wars!!   )