[Moo] Sterling Night? Yes! There is a Sterling night in March!

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:12:39 PDT 2007

Yes! There will be a Sterling Night this month. I apologize for not getting
out a message sooner.

We are trying out a new site this month where I hope to get a regularly
scheduled date instead of having to reserve the room every month on a
continuing basis. So come one and all to the Sterling Arts and Activities
Night on Thursday, March 29 from 7pm until 10pm at Galilee United Methodist
Church. We will be meeting in the Music Room at the church which is located
just off the narthex near the main entrance to the building.

Directions to the Church may be found here:

http://www.galileeumc.org/find.html

or you can map it yourself using this address:
45425 Winding Road
Sterling, VA 21065

The church is pretty easy to find as it is visible from both Rt. 7 and the
top end of Rt. 28.

We'll be seeing you there!

Iustinos