[Moo] Baronial Birthday~Help needed~

Pati Dunn neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:26:25 PDT 2007

There are still a few positions that I'm looking for volunteers to
fill for our Baronial Birthday being held on the weekend of June
15-17th at the "usual spot" in Spotsylvania County:

~Rapier Marshal
~Chirurgeon In Charge
~Waterbear In Charge
~Thrown Marshal
~Herald
~Knight Marshal (I would prefer to have someone in addition to our
Marshal in Charge, though he's willing ^.^)

Last year, I noticed that we were missing a rather important position:
trash runner.  On Sunday, we need someone who would be able to make a
run (or 2) to the dump for us to toss the collective trash that
happens after an event.  Please let me know if you are up to this
monumental task!

I would also appreciate "runners": someone who is available to make an
off-site run *should it be necessary*.  I'm trying to set this up in 3
hour shifts Friday night and Saturday so I'm not taking up much of
your time.  Lord Bertrand has already volunteered for a shift (thank
you so much!)

Thank you for the bandwidth!

En Service;
~Adrianna