[Moo] Baronial Birthday!

Pati Dunn neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:39:05 PDT 2007

Come one and all to join Stierbach as we celebrate another fruitful
year on June 15-17.

Friday night starting at 4pm, we will be setting up tents. At dusk, we
are holding a torch-light tourney to prove your prowess to our noble
Baron and Baroness. Afterwards we will be having a baric circle, come
with tales both new and old as well as songs to regale for us all.

Saturday will see Heavy and Rapier scenarios in the woods that will
attempt to use this year's Pennsic Woods Battle combat conventions.
We promise to keep the woods a little more......"woodsy"........this
year!  Archery will also be in the woods, shooting at various targets
currently being conceived of by our own Lord Mors de Super.  For the
fairer folk, there will be an A&S competition and open display. Please
see our website for requirements.

Feast will be provided for 100 lucky gentles by Lady Grace Whyting, so
make sure your reservation is received early!

Sunday will see basic clean-up and farewells, with all to be departed by noon.

  We will again be at:
  Miller's Farm
  12101 Orange Plank Road
  Locust Grove, VA 22508

*Please keep in mind that our excellencies Colum and Briana will be
choosing their champions from among the populace of Stierbach based on
activities throughout the weekend.*

Please bookmark our event website for updates at:
http://stierbach.org/events/baronialbirthday2007/birthday2007.html

  Costs:      Day Trip        Feast              Camping Fee
  Adult            $7                $5                         $3
  Child            $3                $5                         $2
Non-members, please remember to add the $3 non-member surcharge to your fees.
For reservations after June 10th, add $1 to day trip and camping.

Reservationist:
Lady Esperanza Abelle (Suzanne Olson)
6555 Creek Run
Drive, Centreville VA 20121.
Email: ndcsive at cox.net, or (703) 988-9604.
Please make checks payable to Barony of Stierbach, SCA Inc.

Autocrat: Adrianna d'Ebbonbois (Pati Dunn) Please contact by email at
neopkwaii28 at gmail.com. Should you wish to speak to a person, please
contact our reservationist, Esperanza, and she will contact me.