[Moo] Updates on TdE setup times and such

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue May 8 20:29:01 PDT 2007

We will begin setup on the site at 4 pm friday afternoon.  As many  tents as
we have there we will try to get up.

Also, at 5ish (i.e. whenever Achmed's workday is over that day) the big
truck will be at house Wolfhou to be filled with stuff.

On Saturday setup begins/continues at 8 am.  Besides tents we have  lots of
stuff to be toted and items to get to various field areas.

Takedown will begin on saturday afternoon/evening.  If we need to  leave
tents up (due to weather conditions) we have the ability to come back on  site on
sunday.

Elizabeth