[Moo] Pennsic Pre-Reg Deadlines Approach

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Thu May 10 08:09:58 PDT 2007

Greetings Fellow and Potential Pennsic Campers,

The deadlines for pre-registering for Pennsic are approaching quickly.

The deadline to mail in your information is this Tuesday, May 15th.

After that you can pre-register online until June 15th.

Why pre-register? You get to camp with one of the best Baronies in the Knowne World (Barony of Stierbach is the group name), you save $10, and you get to have input on what the Barony is doing this year.

Right now we have 13 people and 2 "ghosts" pre-registered. Remember, each person gets 250 sq. ft. of land. You need to pre-register enough people or ghosts to set up you tent. Any additional space will be used as group space.

Example: Their Excellencies have a tent larger than 500 sq. ft. so they registered the dogs as "ghosts" for extra square footage.

Ghosts are pre-registered adults that don't plan to attend Pennsic.  Please do not register children as ghosts.

If you are planning to stay in a hotel, please consider pre-registering as if you were camping with the Barony and donating your land to the group. (You save still save $10 and we will be very grateful.)

When you pre-register to to camp with the Barony of Stierbach please drop me an e-mail with your details.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be at Tournoi des Enfants, Sapphire Joust, and University if you want to discuss anything face-to-face. Remember, Stierbach Baronial Birthday is after the pre-register deadline.

Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael
home: 703-583-0981