[Moo] ME Drummers/Dancers

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 09:30:55 PDT 2007

Hello,
I have just retruned from having minor surgery and can
now look forward to a little funi in preparation for
pennsic.
If nothing else is scheduled for this coming wednesday
the 16th of May , would pelple like to convene at my
house for a little drumming and such?
from 6-10pm? we must end prokmptly at 10 because we
have a downstairs neighbor and I have roomates plus
myself who have to be at work by 6am...
Bambi