[Moo] Menu for University Feast

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:32:54 PDT 2007

In communication with the Cook for University feast, I received the
following:

(note, this is the preliminary menu as Master Igor was tied up at work and
Mistress Fevronia sent me what she had at that moment.  I am assured that
additional dishes are planned, including shrimp)

Ceasar's Eggs
Marinated mushrooms
Pate' Ysgithr
Breads, Butters and Cheeses
Newe Worlde Pottage with Soppes
Game Hens stuffed with lemon and olive
Drunken Carrots
Soba noodle dish
Pork Loin stuffed with Spinach and Kasha
Yemeni Cucumber and Fennel Salad

and for dessert, Fresh and Dried Fruits in Syllabub

Any food allergies or sensitivities should be emailed directly to us at
owlharp at juno.com .

The food will be yummy, and served on time - please let the autocrat know
that you are attending - pre-registering is best, but a firm head count is
necessary.

Stefan of Cambion (Stephen Kiefert), 9704 Beachwood Ave, Lanham, MD 20706,
301-731-0673 NLT 1130, lanhamlaw at att.net

Checks made payable to:

Barony of Storvik, SCA, Inc. Feast limit is 80, only a quarter of the
expected university attendance.