[Moo] Open invite for Sundays during Archery Practice

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Mon May 28 10:24:28 PDT 2007

Hello,

Since the backyard will be open to archers for practice, Sean and I are
extending an open invitation for those non archers to come along and enjoy the
afternoon as well.

We have room for sewing, glasswork, a small above ground pool for floating
(not big enough for adult swimming) and lots of chairs for just hanging  out.
There is a safe gated backyard and play area for kids.

I'll have iced tea and other beverages for folks, additions of
snackage/drinks are always welcome.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Grace