[Moo] It's a Party!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 10:44:12 PDT 2007

Greetings!
   This Sat June 2nd we are celebrating Our son
Logan's High School gradutaion. He will be leaving for
the U.S.M.C. on July 7th. We understand the conflict
with University Sat, and hope classes are well
attended (we would be there if we could!).
    We are inviting anyone who wishes to come in the
evening for bonfire, bardic, stories, drumming and
dance. Our sons have been a apart of the SCA since
they were in elementary school and the SCA has become
our extended family. Our address is 171 Rolling Valley
Lane, Front Royal,  VA  you may call my cell phone
(540)635-2145 if you need directions. The party starts
at 1 pm , the bonfire will start at dusk. we have food
and drinks, byob (bottles, babies, booze...) We have
outdoor cats, indoor cats, a dog, and two horses. You
are welcome to share our hospitality.
  YIS,
Reinmar the Alchemist, Sean Daly
 Alienor de Bathe, Laura Daly-Barrett