[Moo] Iustinos' Elevation

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue May 29 11:30:35 PDT 2007

Here's the only picture I've found online, so far.

http://pics.livejournal.com/belfebe/pic/0002e5f6/g35

I hope others show up because I get so busy I never take pictures. The view from the top of the hill before I processed in was wonderful.

Ceridwen

From: Laurie Clarkston <garadh at verizon.net>

I took pictures, but don't have them developed yet.  There should be some others posted today from a couple of other people.

Cairisitona

Stacie Larson <csrpnt at yahoo.com> wrote:
I don't suppose anyone got any good pictures, did they?  I'd love to enjoy the elevation of my friend vicariously.
Cheers,
Cecily