[Moo] Baronial Birthday pre-reg approaching

Adrianna d'Ebbonbois neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:49:39 PDT 2007

Greetings onto the populace!

As this month draws to a close, I see a number of events that have
pre-registrations ending soon: so I shall add another!

Come join us as we celebrate the birthday of our beloved Stierbach on
the weekend of June 15-17.  In addition to our Excellency's selection
of our Baronial Champions, there will be a torchlight tourney on
Friday with a bardic fire following to sing of their valor, A&S open
display as well as a competition, Archery in the woods, a sumptuous
feast as prepared by Lady Grace, Children's activities in the shade,
and fighting using Pennsic conventions in the woods as well as a few
merchants.

What else could we bestow upon our reigning Excellencies: Colum and
Briana as a gift for their service to our Barony?  The presence of Her
Royal Highness: Princess Rowan.

We will be at the same location as last year: the Miller's Farm.
Please note that this is a primitive site, with all that it entails!

Pre-reg closes June 10th!

Please see the website below for more details!
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=1d1263bf

Please respond privately to neopkwaii28 at gmail.com with any
questions/concerns you may have.

  --