[Moo] Inventory: This Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:33:05 PDT 2007

This Sunday, June 3rd, at 7am, officers will be opening up the
Baronial Storage Locker to do our Annual Inventory.  Friends and
members of the barony are invited to attend and help us pull all of
the inventory out, count it, and put it back in.  If you can't arrive
at 7am, have no fear!  If you arrive at 8am, 9am, or even 10am there
will surely be things left for you to help with!

I will be on-site with a cell phone (703-509-7966) and you may feel
free to call me.  The more help we get, the more quickly it will get
done--and the earlier in the morning, the less we have to deal with
the heat of the day!

So come out and help out your Barony!

-Ii Katsumori