[Moo] Sapphire meal plan

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue May 8 11:59:31 PDT 2007

Below are the folks that I have received emails for Sapphire.  I'm  assuming
everyone is there for both Sat and Sun.  I've started us off with  splitting
us into two groups (the list was assembled in the order in which I got  your
email).  6 family/single camper groupings each, you all may trade  amongst
yourselves if you wish.

Green group has Sat. breakfast, Blue has Sunday breakfast.

First grouping of folks have sides, second group has meats, third group has
desserts.  How does that sound?  How about we have each breakfast day  in
charge of both of their, pots and clean-up?

I believe lunch is sold on site, correct?

Is this ok with everyone?  And as always if you would like to switch  amongst
yourselfs for jobs and dishes that's fine with me.

Grace

Esperanza/  Moris
Philip/Brighid
Loric/Chiara