[Moo] Sapphire meal plan

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 10:07:43 PDT 2007

I am putting my registration in the mail today, tent 12x15 but will day trip if I don't have a pet sitter....what do you need me to do?
  Willow

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com wrote:
      Let's talk meal plan for those who are planning to attend.

  I'd like to start it Sat. am as we are all coming at different times on Friday.  My suggestion is the following:

  Sat. breakfast (assigned)
  Sat. Dinner (pot-luck)
  Sun. breakfast (assigned)

  So we only have to break-up breakfast into two groups.  Everyone should only have to bring one item to share for the breakfast and one for the Sat. dinner, I believe this is what was done last year.

  Does anyone have anything to add to this?

  Grace