[Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue May 15 21:04:03 PDT 2007

Sorry,  this is what happens when I don't know everyone  personally.  I could
breakout Loric and Chiara in your email, but  wasn't as sure with Steven.
And as you had listed 3 tents...

Of course Steven is not expected to offer his own dish!

Grace

In a message dated 5/15/2007 9:22:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,