[Moo] Sapphire Meal plan

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 03:39:55 PDT 2007

Are you crazy have you ever had the banana pudding offered by girber........it's out standing and I could make a meal out of it so steven has to bring one too. Yours in love and service Loric

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com wrote:        Sorry,  this is what happens when I don't know everyone personally.  I could breakout Loric and Chiara in your email, but wasn't as sure with Steven.  And as you had listed 3 tents...

  Of course Steven is not expected to offer his own dish!

  Grace