[Moo] Support for Troll at Holiday Faire

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 18:49:51 PST 2007

Once again, I am looking for help sitting the Gate (troll) at  Holiday Faire.

I intend to have a table set up by 7:30 am (merchants will be allowed in  the
building at 8), and run until about Court.

Volunteers will be given a schedule, and should not need to work more than  a
two hour shift (depending on numbers).  Training is available!  No
experience necessary.  This is an easy way to be of service, and still  enjoy most of
the day!

I know a few people who have volunteered in person, but please email me if
you are available.

Thank you, and in service,

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of  Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com