[Moo] Volunteer Opportunity: Holiday Faire Set-up crew on Friday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:09:46 PST 2007

Come out in support of your barony tomorrow. Our autocrat, Karin, has
requested as much help as can be mustered to assist with set-up for our main
event for the year: *Holiday Faire*. Lady Karin will be on site early in the
morning (starting from 8am!) and encourages all who have some time available
tomorrow to help with sweeping out the halls, marking merchant spaces, and
decking those swept halls so that all may be ready for Saturday. Merchants
will be knocking on our door starting at 8am on Saturday (if not earlier).
So the more we have prepared, the better we will be able to greet them.
Merchants will not be permitted to set up in advance on Friday (due to
inventory control concerns), but you're also welcome to help us make
everything else ready. If past years are good indications, we should be done
with set-up early Friday evening. Should you be preparing to head to the
site and want to know how you can help when you arrive, please contact Lady
Karin at (703) 999-2758.

Holiday Faire is a Queen's Progress event this year, so it shall be a little
more spiff (i.e. more decorations to put up) than in a standard year. If you
have banners or other wall coverings you are willing to lend to the cause,
they will be appreciated and well cared for.

Directions to the site may be found here:
http://stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php

Or you may find your own way using this address: 10624 Dumfries Rd,
Manassas, VA 20112

The site is the same one we have used for the past four (?) years. I know
someone will be able to correct me on that, but we've been there for several
years.

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach