[Moo] The Polling

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Thu Nov 15 12:48:18 PST 2007

How is the Special Edition of the Bull going?

Plain white envelopes will be fine since it is the Holiday Season.
Please return the pollings to:

Denise McMahon
46883 Rabbitrun Terrace
Sterling, VA 20164

We look forward to announcing the new Baron and Baroness at 12th Night.

Thank you and see you Saturday.

HRM Rowan

Begin forwarded message: