[Moo] Guest at Holiday Faire

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 13:54:32 PST 2007

Blank
Hi everyone going to Holiday Faire.
Turgeis and I will be on our way to Texas. We have a friend from Texas who happens to be here this weekend. (I know bad timing) His SCA name is Thomas Buccannan. He will be going to Holiday Faire and doing some shopping and rapier fighting. He was the person who got Turgeis into the SCA and his best man at our wedding. So please say hello and help him feel welcome here. He is looking for a job in the area so this will be his first exposure to Atlantia. He will be a strawberry red head you don't recognize.

Sunniva