[Moo] Cat needs home :-)

C Friedman c.s.friedman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 21:46:13 PST 2007

  Hiya, guys, a friend of mine is in need of a home for a cat which, due to landlord circumstances, he cannot keep.

  The cat is 11 years old, up to date on shots, and very, very sweet. However it is very shy about other cats, so would probably do best in a house with no other cats.  Also might work out with other cats if they were not agressive chasers.

  We all know how agonizing it is to have to part with a loved pet, so I offered to post the note here and see if anyone knows anyone that can help out. 11 year old cats don't have good odds in the shelter system.  Unfortunately I have 3 cats myself, including one chaser, so I can't help.

  Can anyone else?

  Thanks

  Celia Friedman