[Moo] LOST n FOUND! Holiday Faire Items!!!

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 10:09:05 PST 2007

Greetings good gentles!!

Now that the Holiday fair is over I hope you all had a wonderful time!
 I thank you for coming out to the event. I would lso like to thank EVERYONE who helped as I cannot reach all of you to give a huge hug too I will hug you when I see you next!
Again I thank you for helping it was a great honor to have your help.

ATLAST!!!

I have found some lost ITEMS!! Could they be yours?? Know someone who lost something??

I have in my lost til found box
* 1 wooden wicker basket that had the table cloth in in plus one wooden gobblet
1 Fine linen brocade Table cloth<cream colored>

* 1 WAWA travel mug tan and green

* 1 blank card with lovely flower art work on it done by "Eleanor of Grey" in a baggie assumed sold and lost.

* 1 Navy blue Tabard/ Tunic with a white cross of linen sewn to its front. <I saw one gentle wearing in but did not know who he was so I am looking for him to return it>

* 1 Small baby red dragon finger puppet " this adorable little fellow needs his child back "

* 1 small change purse

* 1 salt shaker <white plastic>

NEED them back contact me please Though these items are lovely they are not mine I would like to find the owners to have them properly returned

Yours in Service

Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron