[Moo] Unevent

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 18:27:30 PST 2007

For those of you going to Unevent, where are folks staying Saturday night?

Reply off list..Ceridwen north

And if you are going, consider helping out.

"Greetings Everybody!
   I hope this missive finds one and all well.  Harald and I have moved to
modern Hughesville, Maryland, which is in Dun Carraig.  We were having some
interent
problems for a bit, but now thats all fixed.   Our new
phone number is 301.274.4171.  My cell is the same, it is listed below.
   Though we now physically reside in another barony, we still think of
Stierbach often.  Actually, I have taken on the post of the baronial MoL for
a bit, so we will be around.

    Next weekend is UnEvent.  If there is anyone who would like to help with
the sign-in table, or with set up or break down of the event, please let me
know.
Even though this event does not have a fee associated with it, we do accept
donations at the door.  And, it being an official event, we do need to have
people sign in with membership cards or sign waivers.  Anyone interested in
helping should either email me at lgoldman05 at yahoo.com , or call me at
336.953.6841.

In Service,
Ceridwen South"