[Moo] (OT) Boxwood Wreath Making Class

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 12:36:10 PST 2007

Boxwood Wreath Making Workshop

Why put up that nice fake wreath year after year when this year you can put a live Boxwood Wreath on your door.

Your local Master Gardeners in the Fredericksburg area run this workshop every year at the beginning of the holiday season.  This is one of our funraisers for the year and I will be teaching the class.  This is a great way to start off your holiday festivities.  Two classes are scheduled for this Thursday and Friday evening.  Gather together and make a night of it—ladies night out?

Not interested in a wreath?  How about a Boxwood Table-top Christmas Tree.  Same price.  Set these trees on a pedestal cake plate, and it will be hit as a center piece decoration.  You can add live flowers instead of ornaments.  (I need 24 hours notice if you want to make a tree.)

When:  Thursday, November 29, 2007 Or Friday, November 30, 2007

Where:  Shiloh Baptist Church—Old Site  -- 801 Sophia Street, F’burg
Located on the same side of the street as the parking lot along the river by the Chatham Bridge

Time:  7-9 pm

Cost:  $20 – All materials provided for on wreath for your door or can be converted to a tabletop centerpiece once you add hurricane candle holder.

No experience needed.  All instruction and guidance provided.

To reserve a place, or for more information, call:  Cairistiona (Laurie Clarkston) at
540-846-5357, or email me.  Let me know what day you would like to come.

Walk-ins available on a first come -- first serve basis.

Make all checks payable to MGACRA

This fundraiser is sponsored by the
Master Gardener Association of the Central Rappahannock Area

These make great gifts if you have someone who has everything.  These wreaths last as long as you keep them watered.  If you were to buy these wreaths elsewhere, you would pay $60 plus shipping and handling.  Retail, these trees go for $75 (not decorated).

Can’t make the class?
I will come to you, bring all the supplies, and teach a group of at least 6 people (need 3 hours).

Or, You can also purchase a ready-made wreath for $30 each.

Thank you,
Cairistiona