[Moo] Silent Auction

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:20:37 PST 2007

Greetings,

This is one last reminder to give to the silent auction.  Your old
things could be another's treasure!  Unfortunately I will not be onsite
tomorrow as planned to help with set-up.  Euan has a sinus infection and
I need to keep him home, warm and happy.  Please contact me if you need
to deliver items tomorrow and not on Saturday to arrange a time for me
to meet with you.  I do plan to be on site as early as Siegfried with
let me troll in to set up and process the items delivered.  The auction
will run the same times as last year, 11am to 3:30pm.

**Please, if this will conflict with court let me know so I can adjust
the times. **

Thanks again to all the donators!!

Rhonwen

Home: 540-318-0846