[Moo] Holiday fair approaches!

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 11:42:11 PDT 2007

Greetings good Gentles~,

I am currently looking for volunteers to help at Holiday Fair this
year. I Heard from Iustenous that you would like to provide the
luncheon and drinks at Holiday Fair this year?

I would be honored to have you there.

I also need someone to take on a few positions this Fair if there are
any volunteers ?? I need someone to run the Silent Auction I would
need troll volunteers, I also need a youth activity person.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me if you have any ideas or input?

Yours in Service
Lady Karin Taylor de Cameron

 greenaura2black at yahoo.com

or contact me on the moo