[Moo] Holiday fair approaches!

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:08:05 PDT 2007

I think this might have been directed (in part) at the folks in Abhainn
Iarthair. But the volunteering other than lunch is probably applicable to
everyone.

Please do your part to support the barony's biggest fundraising event (aka
cash cow) of the year. It is how we continue to pay for our annual operating
expenses and occasionally do cool stuff like holding a free A&S event (like
Glass Symposium) or funding A&S publications (as we have done for the Oak in
the past). Your generousity in time and energy will be appreciated.

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach.