[Moo] Storage Locker Help...

TheErmine at aol.com TheErmine at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 08:42:40 PDT 2007

Good Gentles,

Were are indeed lucky this year.. we have the opportunity to inventory the
storage locker not once!, but twice! Yes if you missed your first chance at
this  you now have a second chance to help out.  Due to the weather getting
colder fast we are doing this on short notice.  This Sunday November 4th at  9am
we are going to try to get the locker inventoried. At this time the weather
looks to be good for this.. Mid 60's with some clouds,  So any help would  be
greatly appreciated. If we can get 4 or more people doing this I think we can
be done quickly with out to much trouble for anyone.  If you think you  could
spare us a few hours of your time this Sunday please let me know and I'll  get
you directions to the locker should you need it.

My thanks in this

Sean MacKelly
Stierbach Chamberlin