[Moo] Tuesday at Rodney Thompson Middle School (with correct directions)

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 21:45:47 PDT 2007

Tomorrow (30 Oct) is the Demo at Rodney Thompson Middle School.   Anyone who
can help during the day is needed will meet at the school about  8:15 am and
be there the entire school day till about 2:30 pm . If you can not  get there
at 8:15 or stay all day, come and help out as you can.  Blitha  will be there
with the game boards, the "take your picture" tapestries, and some  still
displays. Juanice Girven will also be there all day Tuesday with dancing  music for
Maltese, tangle, and toss the dutchess....  The students will  have their
medieval projects on display.

Tuesday evening, we decided to not meet at the CCC, and instead meet at
Rodney Thompson Middle School. They are having a Family Night, with a supper
about 5 pm, followed by "program" and displays until about 7:30.. The meal  and
displays on Tuesday night are in the Auxiliary Gym.They are hoping we  can have
some fighters for a demo about 6pm, but I said we probably could not  get
there until 6:30 ish. They are trying to have wrestling mats available  on the
stage, but if that does not work, I will have a rug, or if the fighters  prefer,
the fighting demo can be outside where I am told there is a nice lighted
courtyard.  So, come in garb or armor tuesday evening for their Family  Night from
about 5pm to 7:30ish (or whenever you can get there)...

Rodney Thompson Middle School is located off of Courthouse Rd. down  the road
from Colonial Forge HS and across from the Augustine subdivision.   The
address is 75 Walpole St. If you come from I-95, go west on Courthouse Rd,  past
Colonial Forge HS. Augustine Subdivision is on the left, so the school is  on
the right down Walpole St, off of Courthouse Rd... Blitha will be there  and
have cell phone on if you need further directions (call  540-809-6404)

in service
Blitha and Allen