[Moo] Please give to the Silent Auction

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 06:37:19 PDT 2007

Rhonwen,

Lord Ii and I have quite a bit of stuff since we are moving out of the
country in February.  Unfortunately, we will be unable to make it to
Holiday Faire...can we set a time to meet with you?  Everything we
give you (especially garb) can go into the loaner closet or elsewhere
if it doesn't sell.

- Aine