[Moo] The Newsletter news

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Mon Sep 3 19:06:49 PDT 2007

Greetings,
     I would like to encourage you all to check out this month's newsletter.
  Not only is there a lovely cover, care of Lugach (vivat!), that I'm sure
you will all enjoy, but there are important things to note within the
content too.  Read about the upcoming Baronial Polling in the Meeting
Minutes section.  Read about the new section "Scribal Corner" in the
Chronicler's Letter and see how you can have YOUR scroll appear in future
issues of the newsletter.  Read about how Col Mustard killed Professor Plum
in the library... oh, wait, that's next month.  Either way, as always,
please feel free to send in articles, feedback, or artwork.
     In service,
     Lady Bianca di Bari
     Chronicler for the great Barony of Stierbach