[Moo] OT -- Anyone want a kitten?

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 12:30:35 PDT 2007

My mother foster feral kittens before and after surgeries.  Last  month 2
escaped on her so she put up flyers in her neighborhood.  A  neighbor showed up
with a starved and emaciated kitten.  It was not one of  the ones she had lsot.
 She has taken it in, and it has recovered  nicely.  The kitten is totally
accepting of people, si this was not a feral  kitten.  She needs a family and
home to go to.  The waiting list at  the SPCA shelter is about 2 months long.
If she doesn't get a home she  will go to one of the famrs int he area that is
hosting fixed feral cats.   But this one needs a bit more than that.

We are calling her Amazing Grace, because she was saved.

Email me off-list if you know of someone who might want her.

Elizabeth

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable