[Moo] Travelling session of the October Business Meeting is 10/7

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:16:25 PDT 2007

The travelling session of the October business meeting will be held next
Sunday (10/7) starting at 6pm in the western region of the barony (aka
Abhainn Iarthair) between Winchester and Front Royal on the Great Western
Atlantian Road (aka I-81). A published agenda will follow later this weekend
(the same as the one for the Manassas Central Business Meeting). Our hosts
next Sunday will be Ceit and Ward.

Directions to Ceit's and Ward's may be found at the address below:
http://stierbach.org/calendar/calendarix/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=843&uname=&catview=0

or find your own way using this address: 345 Montgomery Circle, Stephens
City, VA 22655
If you have topics you would like to bring to the meeting, please let me
know soon so that I can put them on the agenda. Otherwise, you'll have to
remember to bring them up yourself.

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach