[Moo] Central Baronial Business Meeting on Wednesday (10/3)

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:10:30 PDT 2007

The Manassas Central Library session of the October Business Meeting will be
held on Wednesday, October 3rd starting at 7pm. We may be found at that time
in the Community Room. An agenda will follow later this weekend.

Directions to the library may be found at this web address:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001207<http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

Alternatively, you may find directions using this address: 8601 Mathis
Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110-5229

If you have topics you would like to bring to the meeting, please let me
know soon so that I can put them on the agenda. Otherwise, you'll have to
remember to bring them up yourself.

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach